Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Guideline/Discourse/Rubric, one of the above.
It is my intent to try to contact writing and/or english teachers across the valley and see if I can collect some teacher's lore. By compiling some of these interviews - probably primarily collected through email, I will enable myself a source from which to draft my first teaching philosophy. Since it will be just that, an idyllic philosophy, I think this is a great start to a future project. These interviews will be summed up in a 5-7 page paper. Should the class be interested in this collection I can also make this research available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this idea, Jen. I'm really curious about what people say. If you want to go beyond the valley, I know a number of writing teachers across the country who have vast and varied experiences. Let me know if you want names/e-mails. As far as the deliverable, you might want to think about exactly what that piece will encompass. Are you think maybe an article? Or a letter to future teachers?
Post a Comment